- This website is owned and operated by Media Khabar. Contents of this site are for information only and are provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- This website and its content may not be copied, uploaded, downloaded, modified, transmitted, licensed, transferred, sold, creative derivatives made or published or otherwise distributed except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions.
- All content on the website is protected by Indian Copyright Law, Trademark Law and applicable international treaties and conventions governing intellectual property law.
- Media Khabar reserves the rights to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any of the website features, database, or content, and may provide reasonable notice of such changes on the website.
- Media Khabar may terminate user and or distributor access or suspend any user’s or distributor’s access to all or part of the website without notice for any conduct that Media Khabar, in its sole discretion, believes violates any applicable law or is harmful to Media Khabar.
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (irrespective of whether Courts/Tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.), and shall be governed by and construed by the laws of India.